The Eastport Port Authority welcomes cruise ships of all sizes to visit our great port as well as multi-person vessels of any type including yachts and mega-yachts. We offer 3 piers with full services available to ships. Two piers are located in our downtown for your use which can accommodate vessels up to 750 feet with a mean low water depth of 40 feet at the downtown Breakwater Pier. We offer services at all piers including fuel, water and sewer. In addition, you can arrange for customs clearance at all three piers. The US Coast Guard maintains a station on the downtown waterfront with full patrol and search and rescue capabilities. Tug and pilot services are available and the Eastport Municipal Airport is within a mile of all three piers, offering a 4000 foot runway with re-fueling service available on airport.
The Port of Eastport, Maine acts as a GATEWAY to the communities of:
- Roosevelt International Park, Campobello, New Brunswick, Canada
- St. Andrews by-the-sea, New Brunswick, Canada
- The Passamaquoddy Nation - "People of the Dawn"
- Great shopping: Visit our unique stores, antique shops, restaurants, galleries, museums, institutes, and historic library all within an easy walk of our downtown waterfront.
- Area famous lighthouses including both East and West Quoddy Lights
- Quoddy Bay marine life including whales, eagles, fish, birds, lobster and unlimited marine lif
- Passamaquoddy and Cobscook Bay recreation opportunities including Shackford Head State Park
- Huge tides and "Old Sow" the hemisphere's largest whirlpool
- Remarkable local history and all of it that remains today
- Great local festivals celebrating our local heritage, foods, people and natural resources
- Historical sites and local points of interest
For More Information On Visiting The Port Of Eastport Click On The Links Below:
- Why Visit Eastport, Maine?
- Excursion Options (Customizable to your specific customer requests)
- VIDEO: Visit the Port of Eastport, Maine (Explore all we have to offer)
- Historic Downtown Eastport Walking Map & Business Locator Map
For more information please contact us directly.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com